The Influence of Dr. Mel Gill and Sandeep Maheshwari


People love a genuinely good-hearted person. It could be you or me or your neighbors. But what makes a genuinely good person stand out is what he shares to all humanity. I was thinking about Sandeep and how I realized he lives a charmed life. He is one of the few whom the "Godliness", which everybody has, is openly portrayed and effortlessly projected through his presence and works. I have felt the same thing with Dr. Mel Gill, the author of The Meta Secret book. Although I have yet to personally meet Sandeep Maheshwari one day, I am looking forward to the same unspoken influence he will rub on me.

Dr. Mel Gill

When Dr. Mel Gill smiled at me and laughed with me, I knew he ignited in me a passion I was keeping on the sidelines. He did so much as to write a big "Believe" in the book I have him sign and that was all that is needed to awaken me.

It's a blessing, really... when the Universe brings you people you never would have imagined you could shake hands with? And when something like that happens, you know there is a big purpose. Everything happens for a reason. 


You get switched on. Dr Gill switched on something in me and I know I'm never going to be the same again. The search is on again. Whatever I do online, whatever link I click, brings me more revelations, more lessons, and more blessings.

Sandeep Maheshwari

And during that search, I was magnetized to look into the life of Sandeep Maheshwari, I was awestruck... Why? because just a few days ago, I made a 40 Day Challenge on this blog. I was just really trying my best to give back. And then someone commented on my social media post that she's heard of the program before and it was awesome, I shook my head and my eyes were big in shock so I searched for the 40 Day Challenge she was referring to, because surely I knew she wasn't referring to my page. I searched for the one program only to find out there are a lot of 40 Day Challenges! I laughed but I knew that because I only write what I feel I need to give out and I don't research what other people has been sharing as well just so I could have a basis for what I would share on this blog, that something like this would always happen.

After that, it never bothered me anymore. My 40 Day Challenge was a free one. I didn't ask for signups because really that is going to take much time when after I finished writing the challenge I was excited to just share it to all.

Does this happen to you? When you come to a moment of truth and you say "So this is what I'm doing" and honestly I never affirmed it beforehand. 

Sharing... That is my mission? And when I saw Sandeep's website, I knew God is saying "YES" and He's supporting my work by showing me people whose life are centered around the same mission. Of course, If you know me, you'd actually guess that I was buried in knowing the person more. Watching him speak, absorbing his words, and finding out for myself what kind of sharing I can do, in order that I expand on what others has already been doing.

While I'm doing that, I figured I would share what both of them has already put out.

Back to Back Influence of Dr. Mel and Sandeep



The Meta Secret Book

The Meta Secret Movie




www.sandeepmaheshwari.com

Sandeep Seminars on YouTube


19 comments:

  1. Some people really have a talent and that x-factor to magnetize an audience who would listen to them and be inspired by their words. You seem to be headed for the same direction like your two internet idols.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks! I am so flattered. Although I think I still have a lot of sorting out to do, I am content with just documenting my journey and sharing my thoughts on them. But seems you read me quite well, as I am going to write a book soon. Nothing too formal or serious but something most people would relate to :) Thank you! I count your words as a vote of confidence. More blessings to you!

      Delete
  2. Just Googled Sandeep Maheshwari. He seems to be a really inspiring person. :)
    Will also read about Dr. Gill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is. Good looking too eh? But seriously Sandeep and Dr. Mel are both admirable.

      Delete
  3. Haha xD! He is indeed good-looking. When I read Sandeep's name, I imagined a slightly obese middle-aged man. The I was like "WHOA!". :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive not heard of them but they do sound like interesting people! ones who can inspire you in many ways

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad then that you saw them on my post first. Yes, they are amazing! :)

      Delete
  5. They said the people you idolize are the people who would give you a big part of themselves by embracing what those people are doing. If they are inspiring you are also an inspiration to the people that surrounds you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I believe that's how we can spread positive around.

      Delete
  6. He's really an effective influencer. He can really share a lot of positivity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some people when they talk, you just listen...These 2 personalities seem to be great influencers. Will visit their websites to find more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my experience with Dr. Mel when I attended his Meta Secret Training is that he connects with you so easily. You won't feel like a stranger is telling you stuff but a friend, or a brother.

      Delete
  8. Sometimes inspirations come from unusual unexpected places and people... Good to know you've got yours from them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of the good things in this world; that we can find inspiration from each other and I'm glad there are people who just loves to uplift and inspire

      Delete
  9. He is such a nice person, a great inspiration! I adore people like him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes he's very warm hearted. :) I wish we have a lot more like them in this world.

      Delete

Help celebrate our Oneness and share positive feelings to each other here on the Comments section

Powered by Blogger.