The Secrets of Daily Life: Unleash The Full Potential of Your Creativity

Unleash your Creativity
PRELUDE 

(to a long article that can change your way of thinking about living your dreams.)

Most people think they aren't creative. Which is one of the gravest sin you can commit against yourself. Creativity starts with your ability to create thoughtforms, and it only means from day one you have been nothing but creative. The question is what do you create for yourself?



Now most of you would have read something similar and I wouldn't be surprised, because these secrets are being disseminated like never before at this age of Aquarius; presenting opportunities to overhaul our life's perspectives and shifting towards a new age way of thinking.

Some have already immersed themselves to the teachings of secret methodologies and has embraced them as more of scientific rather than mysticism. I oblige those who aren't yet familiar to do some research as I did. It gives a better understanding of how we humans are multidimensional beings.

But I am not writing to rehash the topics already superbly covered by the mentors. I am here though to serve the mission of enticing curiosity among those whom fate will bring to my writings and discover thru me, this life enhancing journey anyone could take. Also, this blog is about documenting what principles I would apply to every situation as a means to test and validate that these methods truly works.

So, you have read the first two articles of this series, and last and behold, the final part is about your full potential. I will be speaking to you with all honesty that I am but also a student of these methodologies but before I unfolded the secrets, I was a long time critic of life; questioning every events transpiring in my life. And I discovered, that every aspect of your life is interconnected with each other by a single you, which is your inner mind.

THE FULL CREATIVE POTENTIAL


Each one of us can create the life we dream about by thinking it happening and that expressing those winning thoughts come only secondary and as an inevitable result of having thought it first. How? Quality thoughts are the thoughts that supports wealth and abundance, and these thoughts actually comprise of the practical and applicable thoughtforms about who you are. It is knowing yourself and being creative in thinking about your potentials that would set out sparks of creativity to be actually used in the physical world.


Most of us, dedicate our time to what's at hand. That is not wrong. Responsibilities are one of the top priorities. But do yourself a favor, spend some time everyday focusing on just you and your skills. Make an assessment of how you could actually grow to be the best version of your current self. That, my friends will be your most creative hours of the day.

PRODUCTIVE VS CREATIVE

Productive is a result of creative. Everything you do is a product of the creative mind. You do your job like so, because your tasks were creatively developed by another mind. You, then, accept the tasks and own them; that they are indeed yours to accomplish. You put your mental focus on them and as a result you productively created growth. Growth of what? Of somebody else's business. The company you work for is a manifestation of the business owner's creative thought forms of who he is and who he claims to be. That is what you should do for yourself.

Be as creative as those who are on top of the game and then be your own employed worker to accomplish the tasks your dreams require.  By now, I think I have given you added confidence and inspiration that if you can do it for your boss, you can certainly do it for yourself. Be productive not only for somebody else's creative goal but be productive to your own goals as well, assuming that you wake up to the reality that dreams are translated to actionable goals if you have any intention of manifesting them,

THE STEPS

First, believe in yourself. 
This is detrimental. You cannot become who you want to be or achieve what you want in life, if you don't believe you can. It's pure common sense. Your daydreaming can only be one of two things. It can be mere fictional and not ever going to happen, or it can be the bud of a great life ahead of you that is surely to unfold in reality. It is your choice and your choices alone can determine your success.

Second, Stick with your reality or reinvent yourself.
Acknowledge the career path that you're on and envision yourself at the top of that career path because in your mind, that should be your self-perceived reality. Because after all you are working to progress and develop, or aren't you? Explore the possibilities and then decide if you feel happy about it. Decide if there is actually a possible bigger future with your career.  If yes, then get more inspired to assess how you can reach it.

If you aren't happy about your career path, find your passion. Reinvent yourself. Enhance what you love doing most.

Third, ACT.
Act on your dreams. Action is what makes dreams into reality. Begin by enumerating the tasks you need to accomplish in order to get yourself closer to your goals. I will try hard to expound on this step as this is where most people get lost.

What if I'm a school janitor? Or a manicurist, or a housewife? One option, fellows: Business.

So, it boils down to the idea of becoming a businessman after all. That is hard, you might be thinking, and I would like to be more frank with you and ask you which is harder? Being a businessman or being an employed person? Which is harder? Being broke or being financially free?

The ironies in this world are so many and most of them can be solved by using common sense. You dream big but you don't act big. You want a better life but you're lazy. You want to increase your income but you spend your spare time spending for unnecessary stuff.

You work hard anyway, so why not work harder? You get paid, so why not save up for your capital? You can't decide what business you'll start, so why not research and figure out how to monetize your skills or take advantage of your connections?



OPTIMIZATION
I am not endorsing a single means of realizing your dreams. In fact I am not going to dwell on the actions on how to setup your business or how you can climb up the career ladder. I am going to dwell on the actions that are more important; that most people skip: optimizations.

Merriam-Webster defines it as an act, process, or methodology of making something (as a design, system, or decision) as fully perfect, functional, or effective as possible; specifically : the mathematical procedures (as finding the maximum of a function) involved in this.

Optimization is creative. You make something. You innovate or invent. But what I would like you to note from the definition are the enclosed phrases: "asa design, a system, or decision" and  "finding the maximum of a function". What do you optimize? I leave that to your creative mind to mull over. 

But I will give you an example. I am a graphic artist. That's what I do for a living. I create graphics for my offshore clients. So how do I optimise? I could enhance my skills or be expert in creating graphics using a specific tool or I can be great in creating a specific design style using different tools.  OR since I am also a registered nurse, I can custom design products to serve fellow nurses needs.  

If i finally decide, will I look at what others has similarly done? Will I look at the products or services currently served? Or will I run down the nurses' different task and check for the things they normally use and analyze how I can make it easy for them by customizing these tools? Graphics design can be limited and unlimited at the same time. It depends on how it can impact an existing functional object. It depends if I can find the maximum of a function by applying my creative skills.  How will it optimize the end-user experience. What's not limited is your creativity. Apply your creativity with optimization and the rest will be history for you. 

Now my example above involves my current career and profession. How about lets apply optimization with my other latent skills. 


  1. Latent, defined as (of a quality or state) existing but not yet developed or manifested; hidden; concealed.

I also am into crafts and making things using my hands. I could use my graphic design skills AND my crafting skills to make products. I can also sing but that I'll leave as a hobby. :) 

It would be fun. Think of it as fun and happening now. Think and affirm that you are evolving. That way you are attracting the circumstances that supports your creative thinking. I have proven that to myself. 

By being aware and being grateful of the skills you can use as a leverage is already setting out your intentions of being able to make use of them to achieve your goals... and it will happen. The Universe will make way for it, through circumstances that presents the opportunities. 

Search within yourself first and then search without or simply act. You will find it more fruitful if you take time to select exactly what you can envision vividly as happening to you. Don't discount your feelings. Go for what makes every cell of your body excited. And then the mere act of searching on the internet for info and training will be an immediate means for the Universe to work with you.

This wraps up the series The Secrets of Daily Life, because we have the time and we are always using it for other things, so its about time we make use of it to make our dreams come true. 

THANK YOU!



Unleash your Creativity
PRELUDE 

(to a long article that can change your way of thinking about living your dreams.)

Most people think they aren't creative. Which is one of the gravest sin you can commit against yourself. Creativity starts with your ability to create thoughtforms, and it only means from day one you have been nothing but creative. The question is what do you create for yourself?



Now most of you would have read something similar and I wouldn't be surprised, because these secrets are being disseminated like never before at this age of Aquarius; presenting opportunities to overhaul our life's perspectives and shifting towards a new age way of thinking.

Some have already immersed themselves to the teachings of secret methodologies and has embraced them as more of scientific rather than mysticism. I oblige those who aren't yet familiar to do some research as I did. It gives a better understanding of how we humans are multidimensional beings.

But I am not writing to rehash the topics already superbly covered by the mentors. I am here though to serve the mission of enticing curiosity among those whom fate will bring to my writings and discover thru me, this life enhancing journey anyone could take. Also, this blog is about documenting what principles I would apply to every situation as a means to test and validate that these methods truly works.

So, you have read the first two articles of this series, and last and behold, the final part is about your full potential. I will be speaking to you with all honesty that I am but also a student of these methodologies but before I unfolded the secrets, I was a long time critic of life; questioning every events transpiring in my life. And I discovered, that every aspect of your life is interconnected with each other by a single you, which is your inner mind.

THE FULL CREATIVE POTENTIAL


Each one of us can create the life we dream about by thinking it happening and that expressing those winning thoughts come only secondary and as an inevitable result of having thought it first. How? Quality thoughts are the thoughts that supports wealth and abundance, and these thoughts actually comprise of the practical and applicable thoughtforms about who you are. It is knowing yourself and being creative in thinking about your potentials that would set out sparks of creativity to be actually used in the physical world.


Most of us, dedicate our time to what's at hand. That is not wrong. Responsibilities are one of the top priorities. But do yourself a favor, spend some time everyday focusing on just you and your skills. Make an assessment of how you could actually grow to be the best version of your current self. That, my friends will be your most creative hours of the day.

PRODUCTIVE VS CREATIVE

Productive is a result of creative. Everything you do is a product of the creative mind. You do your job like so, because your tasks were creatively developed by another mind. You, then, accept the tasks and own them; that they are indeed yours to accomplish. You put your mental focus on them and as a result you productively created growth. Growth of what? Of somebody else's business. The company you work for is a manifestation of the business owner's creative thought forms of who he is and who he claims to be. That is what you should do for yourself.

Be as creative as those who are on top of the game and then be your own employed worker to accomplish the tasks your dreams require.  By now, I think I have given you added confidence and inspiration that if you can do it for your boss, you can certainly do it for yourself. Be productive not only for somebody else's creative goal but be productive to your own goals as well, assuming that you wake up to the reality that dreams are translated to actionable goals if you have any intention of manifesting them,

THE STEPS

First, believe in yourself. 
This is detrimental. You cannot become who you want to be or achieve what you want in life, if you don't believe you can. It's pure common sense. Your daydreaming can only be one of two things. It can be mere fictional and not ever going to happen, or it can be the bud of a great life ahead of you that is surely to unfold in reality. It is your choice and your choices alone can determine your success.

Second, Stick with your reality or reinvent yourself.
Acknowledge the career path that you're on and envision yourself at the top of that career path because in your mind, that should be your self-perceived reality. Because after all you are working to progress and develop, or aren't you? Explore the possibilities and then decide if you feel happy about it. Decide if there is actually a possible bigger future with your career.  If yes, then get more inspired to assess how you can reach it.

If you aren't happy about your career path, find your passion. Reinvent yourself. Enhance what you love doing most.

Third, ACT.
Act on your dreams. Action is what makes dreams into reality. Begin by enumerating the tasks you need to accomplish in order to get yourself closer to your goals. I will try hard to expound on this step as this is where most people get lost.

What if I'm a school janitor? Or a manicurist, or a housewife? One option, fellows: Business.

So, it boils down to the idea of becoming a businessman after all. That is hard, you might be thinking, and I would like to be more frank with you and ask you which is harder? Being a businessman or being an employed person? Which is harder? Being broke or being financially free?

The ironies in this world are so many and most of them can be solved by using common sense. You dream big but you don't act big. You want a better life but you're lazy. You want to increase your income but you spend your spare time spending for unnecessary stuff.

You work hard anyway, so why not work harder? You get paid, so why not save up for your capital? You can't decide what business you'll start, so why not research and figure out how to monetize your skills or take advantage of your connections?



OPTIMIZATION
I am not endorsing a single means of realizing your dreams. In fact I am not going to dwell on the actions on how to setup your business or how you can climb up the career ladder. I am going to dwell on the actions that are more important; that most people skip: optimizations.

Merriam-Webster defines it as an act, process, or methodology of making something (as a design, system, or decision) as fully perfect, functional, or effective as possible; specifically : the mathematical procedures (as finding the maximum of a function) involved in this.

Optimization is creative. You make something. You innovate or invent. But what I would like you to note from the definition are the enclosed phrases: "asa design, a system, or decision" and  "finding the maximum of a function". What do you optimize? I leave that to your creative mind to mull over. 

But I will give you an example. I am a graphic artist. That's what I do for a living. I create graphics for my offshore clients. So how do I optimise? I could enhance my skills or be expert in creating graphics using a specific tool or I can be great in creating a specific design style using different tools.  OR since I am also a registered nurse, I can custom design products to serve fellow nurses needs.  

If i finally decide, will I look at what others has similarly done? Will I look at the products or services currently served? Or will I run down the nurses' different task and check for the things they normally use and analyze how I can make it easy for them by customizing these tools? Graphics design can be limited and unlimited at the same time. It depends on how it can impact an existing functional object. It depends if I can find the maximum of a function by applying my creative skills.  How will it optimize the end-user experience. What's not limited is your creativity. Apply your creativity with optimization and the rest will be history for you. 

Now my example above involves my current career and profession. How about lets apply optimization with my other latent skills. 


  1. Latent, defined as (of a quality or state) existing but not yet developed or manifested; hidden; concealed.

I also am into crafts and making things using my hands. I could use my graphic design skills AND my crafting skills to make products. I can also sing but that I'll leave as a hobby. :) 

It would be fun. Think of it as fun and happening now. Think and affirm that you are evolving. That way you are attracting the circumstances that supports your creative thinking. I have proven that to myself. 

By being aware and being grateful of the skills you can use as a leverage is already setting out your intentions of being able to make use of them to achieve your goals... and it will happen. The Universe will make way for it, through circumstances that presents the opportunities. 

Search within yourself first and then search without or simply act. You will find it more fruitful if you take time to select exactly what you can envision vividly as happening to you. Don't discount your feelings. Go for what makes every cell of your body excited. And then the mere act of searching on the internet for info and training will be an immediate means for the Universe to work with you.

This wraps up the series The Secrets of Daily Life, because we have the time and we are always using it for other things, so its about time we make use of it to make our dreams come true. 

THANK YOU!



Share:

22 comments:

  1. This is such a motivation and an inspiring article that would genuinely help us change how we see life and how we act toward our dreams. I like how it was written, very clear and on point at the same time very well elucidated. Thank you so much for this.

    LaiAriel

    ReplyDelete
  2. These may be simple to list down, but may not really be that easy to accomplish. You really need that push and ambition to get the dream going towards becoming a reality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's also true. Sometimes it's harder for those who aren't on the path towards what they truly want to do in life. But for those who feels OK with their current job or venture, they can make the most out of their direction by being more creative in what they do. In the current job one has for example, there is the possibility of promotion or being transferred to a different but higher position based on what seem to be doing well or could be doing well. :)

      Delete
  3. Quick list, looooong process. But this is a good one. Worth the read. ACT - very simple. 3-letter word, but really challenging. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Act, and do your best, create your best, express your best. :)

      Delete
  4. It's really important to believe in yourself. This will make you more comfortable in facing challenges. It's also important to be able to adopt to situations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anyone who wants to be more better than they are at what they do must believe they can first.

      Delete
  5. Many people think they can dream big because it`s free but don`t really act on it. Sometimes we really know solutions to problems but refuse to act to do them because of different reasons. We all have choices. What matters is how we make use of our capacity to make them.

    ✿ Grace ✿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! We know the answer, but we keep asking what to do. We know what to do, but we keep delaying and stalling. Overcoming that too common behavior is what is called Freedom. When you can just do what you know you have to, and apply the solutions right away without hesitation.

      Delete
  6. I find this post inspiring. You know, this is the type of post what negative people should read every now and then. Dreaming alone won't get us to the place we want to be. We should act so that we can reach for it. And thank you for sharing your points of views towards this matter and yep, we are all creative in different means it's just a matter of how we work on things on our own ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you liked my article. Yes, negative people should start reading more about how to change their behavior because it only does them more harm to be always in a negative mood.

      Delete
  7. You're right about that Anne. I actually don't think I am creative compared to other people I know. But looking at my life, I did create some things that made my life a little bit better and a lot more colorful (like homemade soaps, beaded accessories, some paintings, etc.) Maybe I am just judging myself too much. But like you wrote, as long as we're productive and we're taking steps and acting on what we want for ourselves in this one life we have, yes, we can really unleash the power of our own creativity. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mom Tuscany, wow you are creative! yes, we tend to judge ourselves too much but in reality, we are all capable of being creative, not just a bit but extremely creative. It's just that we haven't gotten our hands on certain creative projects that will prove to ourselves that we can.

      Just like some would say they are not creative to the point of creating handmade soaps and beaded accessories like you do, but honestly, since you have done them yourself, do you think there's a person who cannot, as in do not have the ability to, do the same? :)

      Also, we can unleash our creativity in whatever we are currently doing. At work, or just by blogging we are being creative already. But the point of the article is actually using the opportunity to be creative in order to shine which will help the Universe present opportunities that match the frequency of your creative process. Thank you for sharing your creative side with us.

      Delete
  8. I don't think I'm creative in an artist/painter/illustrator kind of way. But I know for a fact that I create things that makes a difference, creates an impact, and makes things easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thoughts and words are already highly creative and most people don't know that. So anything else beyond that is super creative. A creative work always serves a purpose. So you may not be a painter or artist or illustrator but that's only because they don't fall under the creative processes you want to pursue yet or ever.

      But given that you suddenly wake up one day feeling like you maybe wanna paint your entire bedroom wall to look like you're in the middle of a forest. Then by just thinking about it, automatically makes you capable of such thing, with a bit of practice and some strategy of course. :)

      Delete
  9. I think ACT is very important. We get many ideas and we tend to keep procrastinating..Timely action is very important to unleash the full potential for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's it actually. There's so much we can do in a day. Ain't it exciting to accomplish a lot in just a few hours? just by not procrastinating and really choosing the things we do that really gives an outcome or results that makes us shine or get better at our talents and skills or that makes our life easier and a lot wonderful.

      Delete
  10. Thanks for sharing this article. Not letting the voices around you (say parents/ friends) etc affect your decision is something important! It's depressing at times when you try to do something and hear all the opposing voices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL your comment made my day actually. That's reality isn't it? There are voices around that really does throw us objections and criticisms. It is OK to listen to them but the best shield we can use is the knowledge of who we are. Deep inside you should know yourself to actually consider their opinion and all but you know that whatever they tell you, you still are the captain of your ship and you know what you're doing.

      Delete
  11. I think believing in yourself is a huge factor to unleash your full potential. I like your post, very motivating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Believing... It's one of the Laws and it does work.

      Delete

Help celebrate our Oneness and share positive feelings to each other here on the Comments section

My Topics

Here in my blog you would find yourself reading about:

Law of Attraction

The Secret to Manifest our Desires

Spiritual Growth

Follow Me on Google+

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.
  • ()
  • ()
Show more

Follow by Email

TOPICS

Here in my blog you would find yourself reading about:

Law of Attraction

The Secret to Manifest our Desires

Spiritual Growth

Freebies

If you want FREE highly vibrational art in forms you can readily use Just click

Receive!